Purodil is a unique polyherbal dual therapy acting systemically (externally) as well as locally (internally) fight various skin affections. Purodil gel is enriched with a novel phytoconstituent α- mangosteen from Garcinia mangostana providing an effective therapy for skin infections specially acnes & pimples. Purodil dual therapy exerts potential anti-bacterial action against P.acnes & S.epidermis, kills even resistant strains. It also exerts significant anti-inflammatory & free radical scavenging activity. Purodil decreases sebum production locally. With unique benefits of dual therapy, it constantly treats all stages of acne, repairs acne damaged skin, helps to heal breakouts by detoxifying the impurities. Purodil has a combination of vital herbs, which on one hand act as anti-infective to eradicate the causative organism of acne and on the other hand helps to improve blood supply to the skin by toning microvasculature, which in turn imparts a healthy and glowing skin.
Overview of major actions of Purodil
- Enriched with α-mangos tin, a novel Phyto compound in Acne treatment
- Effective against both P.acnes & S.epidermidis
- Repairs and Heals acne damaged Skin
- Rapid & Complete absorption of gel
- Prevents relapse of acne, pimples & urticaria
- Reduces dependence on antibiotics/modern synthetic preparations.
- Reduces chances of recurrence by boosting defence mechanism
- Protects skin from toxins like pollutants & free radicals developed from sunrays and fat metabolism.
- Improves blood circulation thus helps in nourishing and toning the skin.
After cleansing, use daily every morning and at night. Apply a small amount of Purodil Anti-acne get with your ring finger; gently tap around acne and blemishes area. (For best results leave overnight)
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician