- Encourages gentle elimination naturally, without chemical stimulations
- Enriched with carminative, anti-gripe & digestive herbs
- Non-allergic therapeutic fiber combination from natural source
- Clinically recomended for restoring & maintaining regularity
- Gentle laxative (increases intestinal motility, promotes fluid evacuation)
- Stool softener (Increases bulk of stools, makes easy defecation)
- Bowel regulator (Regularises bowel movement , tones digestion)
- Prevents constipation
- Herbal treatment for chronic constipation
- Digestive problems
- Hard stools, stool softener
- Regularises bowel habits
- Bowel movement regulator
- The dependable product for chronic constipation and associated discomfort-PULVOLAX
- At the forefront to treat digestive disturbances along with regularizing chronic constipation and irregular bowel habits
- Chronic constipation
- Irregular bowel habbits
- Digestive disturbances
- Indigestion, gastritis
- In constipation associated conditions like Piles, Fissures & Fistula
Adult(above 12 years): 1-2 teaspoonfull at bed time
Chidlren(6-12 years): 1/2 teaspoonfull at bed time
Preferably with lukewarm water or milk or as directed by physician.
No such contraindications have been reported
No such adverse effects have been reported. If taken as per advised dosages.
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician