Urtiplex Capsule - The natural antiallergic & antipruritic
Buy Urtiplex Capsule - The natural antiallergic & antipruritic | Free Delivery Worldwide | TheIndianSuperstore.com
URTIPLEX capsule is a natural antiallergic and anti-itch formulation. Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia), Khadir (Acacia catechu) and Katuki (Picrorrhiza kurroa) are potent herbs known for its skin soothing, antiinflammatory as well as antibacterial activity. Daruharidra (Berberis aristata) and Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus) possess antiinflammatory and antioxidant activity. URTIPLEX helps in relieving itching and reduces the flare-ups. Usheer (Andropogon muricatus), Guduchi (Tinopsora cordifolia) and Haridra (Curcuma longa) help in wound healing and also exhibit antimicrobial activity to prevent secondary infections. Shunthi (Zingiber officinale) and Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) help to soothe skin rashes & hives and control stress associated with skin disorders.
- Exhibits antiallergic and antiseptic action
- Relieves itching
- Helps to soothe skin rash & hives
- Controls stress associated with skin disorders
- Urticaria and skin rashes
- Allergic and chronic disorders of skin characterized by itching of known or unknown etiology
- Prickly heat in summer
URTIPLEX is a natural antiallergic and antipruritic formulation. Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia), Haridra (Curcuma longa) exhibit antiallergic and soothing properties.
- Manjistha, Haridra – Antiallergic and antipruritic properties
- Amalaki, Usheer, Sariva – Blood-purifying agents
- Daruharidra – Antimicrobial, antiallergic, antipruritic
- Shunthi – Inhibits growth of histamine producing bacteria.
- Prefer a nutritious and bland diet at regular intervals.
- Drink plenty of clean and boiled water.
- Bitter foods like bitter gourd, bitter variety of drumstick are very useful.
- Eat healthy to stay healthy
- Avoid spicy, oily and fried foods.
- Avoid consuming fish and non-vegetarian food.
- Avoid suppressing your natural urges.
- Avoid consumption of incompatible food items such as milk and sour fruits together, milk and banana, etc.
- Avoid sour foods.
- Avoid consumption of salt and curd.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sun, polluted air and heat.
- Avoid sleeping during the day and sleepless nights.
- Avoid excessive mental stress.
This item is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Pack of 20 Capsules
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician