Takzema Ointment - Herbal, non-steroidal support for eczema
Buy Takzema Ointment - Herbal, non-steroidal support for eczema | Free Delivery Worldwide | TheIndianSuperstore.com
TAKZEMA ointment is a herbal, non-steroidal topical remedy for eczema that helps improve the skin’s condition, making life easier. Neem (Melia azadirachta) and Kirattikta (Swertia chirata) modulate immune and inflammatory response to reduce the symptoms of eczema, such as dryness, irritation, itching, scratching of the skin. Haridra (Curcuma longa) protects the skin cell functions and thereby strengthens the skin barrier function. Kumari (Aloe vera) and Triphala suppress the pro-inflammatory reactions to reduce the number of flares. Daruharidra (Berberis aristata) helps in wound healing and also exhibits antimicrobial activity to prevent secondary infections. Alasi oil (Linum usitatissimum) is a potent antioxidant, which protects dermal tissues from damaging effects of free radicals.
- Controls dryness, itching and scratching of the skin
- Offers dermal antioxidant effect
- Helps in correcting the immune system
- Promotes restoration of healthy skin tissues.
- Eczema (Atopic Dermatitis)
- Contact dermatitis
- Allergic dermatitis
- TAKZEMA tablets are safe, herbal, non-steroidal remedy for eczema.
- Daruharidra – Possesses wound healing property, antimicrobial
- Manjishtha – Suppresses the proinflammatory cytokines
- Kiratikta, Neem chhal – Modulate immune and inflammatory response
- Haridra – Protects the normal skin cell functions, antiinflammatory
- Amalaki – Antioxidant
- Bath only with mild soaps. While bathing, keep the temperature of water lukewarm.
- Moisturize your skin with coconut oil or other moisturizers. They prevent skin cracks.
- Drink plenty of water & fruit juices
- Use Phyto nutraceutical supplement Skinelle Nutra to support healthy skin tissue formation.
- Avoid fish, eggs, peanuts, soy or foods that cause allergies.
- Avoid scratching irritated areas on your skin, even if it itches.
- Eczema flares up when you are under stress, so try to control your stress
This item is not known to have any side effects.
Tube of 30 grams
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician