Skinelle Cream - An herbal approach to treat pimples
Buy Skinelle Cream - An herbal approach to treat pimples | Free Delivery Worldwide | TheIndianSuperstore.com
Acne is a common skin condition causing pimples on the face. Acne is caused by an interaction between hormones, skin oils, and bacteria, which results in inflammation of pores (opening of hair follicles). Acne is characterized by pimples, cysts, and sometimes abscesses.
Skinelle cream is combination of anti-inflammatory and antiseptic herbs that help reduce the local skin eruptions due to hormonal changes or infections. Herbs like Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia), Haldi (Curcuma longa) and Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus) suppress the bacterial infection by either killing bacteria (antibacterials) or drying up or unclogging the pores. Skinelle cream, thus effectively controls acne, pimples and keeps the skin healthy.
- Controls acne and pimples
- Effective and safe natural medication
- Can be used for long period of time
- Adolescent’s acne vulgaris
- Premenstrual acne
SKINELLE is natural comedolytic and antimicrobial. SKINELLE cream effectively controls acne, pimples and keeps the skin healthy.
- Manjishta, Haldi and Sariva – exhibits antiinflammatory activity.
- Vacha – antifungal property
- Amra haldi – antimicrobial property
- Dhanyak – antioxidant
- Wash affected areas gently once or twice a day with a mild soap like Moha Nourishing soap
- Eat healthy diet.
- Cosmetics should be water-based; very greasy products can worsen acne.
- Consumption of leafy vegetables recommended.
- Avoid excessive scrubbing, abrasive soaps to wash your face.
- Avoid intake of high protein food and sweets.
- Avoid stressful situations.
- Avoid smoking, alcohol and chewing tobacco.
- Avoid consumption of fast food, confectioneries and bakery products.
- Avoid excessive consumption of tea and coffee.
The application of Skinelle cream should be discontinued if signs of irritation or sensitization develop. The use of greasy cosmetics should be avoided. Patients should restrain from squeezing or excoriating the lesions.
This item is not known to have any side effects.
Tube of 20 gms
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician