Richelth Capsule - Nature's own comprehensive antioxidant
Buy Richelth Capsule - Nature’s own comprehensive antioxidant | Free Delivery Worldwide | TheIndianSuperstore.com
RICHELTH is a multifaceted natural antioxidant formulation which ensures you stay one step ahead. The ingredients in RICHELTH selected are known to be beneficial in specific system disorders. Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) is the most potent antiageing herb. Mandukparni (Centella asiatica) is distinguished for its protective effect on the central nervous system, especially for its cognition-enhancing properties. Marigold (Calendula officinalis), Draksha (Vitis vinifera) are antioxidant herbs with antistress, adaptogenic properties. Garlic (Allium sativum) reduces the oxidation of body lipids and arrests the progress of atherosclerosis (hardening of arteries). Shunthi (Zingiber officinale) besides having antioxidant properties, also help in potentiating the medicinal properties of other ingredients by its bioavailability enhancing property.
Exhibits potent free radicals scavenging activity and helps maintain overall good health
Potent antiageing, antistress, adaptogenic properties and strengthens immune system
Reduces the oxidation of lipids in body and arrests progress of hardening of the arteries
Ensures overall well-being and replenishes the energy levels
Improves mental alertness and concentration
Recommended as adjuvant in chronic lifestyle disorders
Clinically proven and tested
- As an antioxidant in chronic disorders
RICHELTH is a multifaceted natural antioxidant formulation which ensures you stay one step ahead.
- Amalaki – Antioxidant, increases body’s defense functions
- Genda – Antioxidant, adaptogenic
- Shunthi – Antiinflammatory
- Mandukparni – Protective effect on central nervous system
- Draksha – Antistress, adaptogenic
- Lasuna – hypolipidemic
- Eat well-balanced meals at regular intervals
- Consume fruits, veggies, legumes, whole grains and beans that are rich in antioxidants
- Add spices like ginger, cloves, cinnamon in your meal for better digestion
- Yoga and meditation are recommended for faster recovery
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco and smoking
- Avoid excessive salt intake
- Avoid food rich in fats and carbohydrates
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle
- Avoid stress
This item is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage..
Pack of 20 capsules
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician