Regulax Forte Tablet - A polyherbal laxative
Buy Regulax Forte Tablet - A polyherbal laxative | Free Delivery Worldwide | TheIndianSuperstore.com
REGULAX FORTE is a polyherbal laxative that helps to regularize bowel movements. Jaipal (Croton tiglium) exerts laxative action and softens the stools. Bhringraj (Eclipta alba) regulates bowel movements. Shuthi (Zingiber officinale) helps to improve digestion. Thus REGULAX FORTE relieves the gastric discomfort and ensures smooth evacuation.
- Relieves constipation by direct stimulation of the bowels
- Relieves flatulence
- Normalizes peristalsis
- Safe and effective
- No known drug interaction
- Very convenient dosage schedule
- Occasional or habitual constipation.
REGULAX FORTE relieves the gastric discomfort and ensures smooth evacuation.
- Jaiphal – Exerts laxative action and softens the stools
- Shunthi – Digestive, Antiinflammatory, antiemetic actions and antioxidant
- Bhringaraj – Regulates bowel movements
- Easily digestible recipes like khichadi and vegetable soup is advised.
- Beverages like fresh buttermilk and jaljeera are advised.
- Fresh fruits and fruit juices are advised.
- Consumption of leafy vegetables, rice and wheat bran is useful to increase the fibre content of food.
- Morning walks are recommended.
- Avoid oily, spicy and fried foods.
- Avoid irregular dietary habits.
- Avoid excessive consumption of tea and coffee.
- Avoid smoking, chewing tobacco and consumption of alcohol.
- Avoid consumption of curd, particularly at night.
- Avoid late night meals.
- Avoid stressful situations.
- Avoid irregular sleeping habits.
This item is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Container of 40 tablets
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician