Prosteez Tablet - A comprehensive support for prostate health
Buy Charak Prosteez Tablet - A comprehensive support for prostate health | TheIndianSuperstore.com | Free Delivery Worldwide
Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) is a noncancerous enlargement of the prostate gland that can make urination difficult. Prosteez is a herbo-mineral formulation that alleviates the symptoms of BPH, urinary tract infections, painful urination and incomplete feeling of urination. Soya (Glycine soja) in Prosteez provides the isoflavone genistein, which is known to have an inhibitory effect on the enzymes responsible for growth of prostatic tissue and offers antioxidant effect. Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) and Varun (Crataeva nurvala) arrests the proliferation of the prostate cells. Kanchanar (Bauhinia variegata) has anti- inflammatory activity. Thus, Prosteez eases the urine flow and is a complete support for BPH.
• BPH (Benign Prostate Hyperplasia) Grade I BPH in particular
• Prostatitis (Non-infectious inflammation of prostate)
Prosteez eases the urine flow and is a complete support for BPH.
- Relieves obstructive symptoms like hesitation, strain and dribbling of urine
- Reduces irritative symptoms like frequency, urgency and incomplete feeling of urination
- Supports prostate health and maintains prostate size
- Helps maintain healthy prostate functions
- No known significant drug interaction
- Improves quality of life
- Soya – Inhibitory effect on the enzymes responsible for growth of BPH tissue
- Saw palmetto – Maintains hormone levels and alters the enzyme levels to maintain prostate health
- Varun – Arrests the proliferation of prostate cells
- Kanchanar – Anti- inflammatory
Please consult your physician / Ayurveda advisor to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician