Pigmento Tablet - comprehensive therapy in vitiligo
Buy Charak Pigmento - A comprehensive therapy in vitiligo | TheIndianSuperstore.com | Free Delivery Worldwide
PIGMENTO is a comprehensive therapy in vitiligo. Immunological attack on the melanocytes and free radical damage are considered to be the cause of vitiligo. Psoralea corylifolia the main ingredient of PIGMENTO stimulates melanocytes to synthesize melanin, the pigmenting agent. Acorus calamus, Cassia tora and Melia azadirachta have antifungal properties. Tephrosia purpurea modulates both the cell-mediated and the humoral components of the immune system. Other ingredients also have immuno-modulating and antioxidant properties. Thus PIGMENTO effectively induces repigmentation in vitiligo.
- Acquired white patches.
- PIGMENTO is a comprehensive therapy in vitiligo. Immunological attack on the melanocytes and free radical damage are considered to be the cause of vitiligo
DOS & DON’TS
- Follow a bland and nutritious diet.
- Consumption of bitter vegetables such as bitter gourd and bitter variety of drum sticks is recommended.
- Exposure to sunlight for 10 minutes every day is beneficial.
- Curd, sour fruits and combinations of milk with jaggery or fruits should be avoided during three months after therapy.
- Avoid exposure to heat and sun.
- Avoid non-vegetarian foods.
- Avoid incompatible foods like milk and sour fruits.
- Bakuchi beej – Stimulates melanocytes to synthesize melanin
- Vacha, Neem Patra, Chakramarda beej – Stimulants, keep skin healthy
- Sharapunkha – Immunomodulator
Please consult your physician / Ayurveda advisor to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician