Patanjali Divya Praval Pishti
Buy Patanjali Divya Praval Pishti | Free Delivery Worldwide | TheIndianSuperstore.Com
Divya Praval Pishti is a widely used effective ayurvedic remedy for Acidity and Nervous problems. An antacid, alterative, tonic and pitta pacifier. Divya Praval Pishti is an ayurvedic medicine which is a very rich source of calcium. It can easily be absorbed by the body. Provides calcium to bones.
- Nervous weakness
- Heaviness in the head
- Bleeding and Weakness
- Pulmonary haemorrhage
- Calcium deficiency
- Eye diseases
- Praval Pishti is made from Coral Calcium and is very rich in calcium.
- It helps to decrease the excessive sweating problem due to its cold effect.
- This medicine is also useful in various types of eye disorders.
- Helpful in Anemia too if taken with Lauh Bhasm.
- If taken with Lakshadi Guggulu then it is very useful for the bones.
- This medicine is also useful in pneumonia and calcium deficiency because it has a high calcium content.
- It is also beneficial for the liver and is widely used in packages for liver disorders.
- It helps to give strength to the cardiac muscles and soothes the mind.
- It is also beneficial in mental disorders and can be taken with Medha Vati to improve memory power.
- This medicine acts as an antacid and is widely used in Acidity & Hyperacidity problems.
- It is used for prickly heat and in cases of hematemesis.
- It also helps to decrease the pitta (excessive fire) and cures the excessive Acid problem.
- Praval Pishti is a Multi-Purpose Medicine and is mixed with other medicines to increase their effect. General Tonic.
- 500 mg. to 1 gram with lukewarm milk twice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Dosage should not exceed 2 grams per day.
This item is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician