Manoll Capsule - Nature's promise of good health
Buy Manoll Capsule - Nature's promise of good health | Free Delivery Worldwide | TheIndianSuperstore.com
MANOLL is herbomineral potent antioxidant. The main ingredient Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) is a rich source of flavonoids like quercetin, emblicanin-A and emblicanin-B, which are potent antioxidants. Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) are adaptogenic and immunity boosters. Pippali (Piper longum) and Shunthi (Zingiber officinale) further enhance the bioavailability of antioxidants. Shunthi (Zingiber officinale) also has a profound antiinflammatory effect that helps to control inflammatory responses in the body. Beetroot (Beta vulgaris), Palak (Spinacia oleracea) and Mandur Bhasma build up haemoglobin levels. Honey in Manoll syrup is an instant and sustained source of energy. Manoll reinforces resistance against infections and ensures rapid recovery and cuts short convalescence period after a long illness or surgery.
- A nutritive tonic for all age group
- Rejuvenates and strengthens body tissues
- Reduces oxidative stress and increases immunity
- Ensures faster recovery from illness
- Reinforces resistance against recurrent infections in children
- Lowers risk of chronic diseases
- Provides nutritional support during pregnancy
- Chronic and recurrent infections
- Malaise and fatigue
- Co-prescription with anti-infective, anti-malarial and anti-TB drugs and steroids
- Amalaki – Antioxidant
- Ashwagandha – Builds-up tissues, antistress, adaptogenic and immunity boosters
- Guduchi, Gokshur – Adaptogenic and immunity boosters
- Shunthi – Profound antiemetic effect, enhances bioavailability of antioxidants
- Beetroot, Palak, Mandur Bhasma – Build-up Haemoglobin levels
- Pippali – Enhances bioavailability of antioxidants
- Consume protein-rich diet
- Consume easily digestible food items, fruits & leafy vegetables
- Drink fresh cow’s milk and lime water
- Yoga and meditation are recommended for faster recovery
- Avoid smoking, tobacco chewing and consumption of alcohol
- Avoid fried food
- Avoid excessive salt intake
- Avoid high content Iron preparations unless prescribed by physician
This item is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage..
Pack of 20 capsules
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician