Lunarex Forte Capsule - A natural formulation to initiate and regulate menstruation
Buy Lunarex Forte Capsule - A natural formulation to initiate and regulate menstruation | Free Delivery Worldwide | TheIndianSuperstore.com
Amenorrhea is the absence of menstrual periods. In some girls periods never start at the age of puberty which is termed as primary amenorrhea; while in others, periods start at puberty and then stops which is called secondary amenorrhea. Most of the women may have anovulatory amenorrhea (that is, no egg is released) or suffer from oligomenorrhea (scanty menstrual flow) during reproductive age. The most common cause of amenorrhea is pregnancy and one must rule out pregnancy before starting any treatment for amenorrhea. The other causes of amenorrhea include problems with reproductive organs or the complex hormonal regulation of the menstrual cycle.
LUNAREX FORTE is a safe non-hormonal remedy for inducing and regularizing menstruation by maintaining the hormonal balance. Kumari (Aloe barbadensis) is the menstrual regulator. Moolaka beej (Raphanus sativas) and Ulat Kambal (Abroma augusta) initiate and regulate menstrual flow. Thus, LUNAREX FORTE is a safe approach towards oligomenorrhea (scanty menstrual flow), secondary amenorrhea (due to disruption in hormonal balance) or primary amenorrhea without evidence of any congenital or anatomical abnormality.
- Helps induce menstruation
- Regulates and restores normal menstrual flow
- Improves blood supply to pelvic organs
- Improves ovarian function
- No known side effects like nausea and vomiting, breast tenderness, headache unlike hormonal pills
- Absence of menstruation (primary or secondary amenorrhea)
- Irregular menstruation
- Scanty menstrual periods (Oligomenorrhea)
- Delayed onset of menstruation at puberty (rule out evidence of any congenital or anatomical abnormality)
- Kumari- Menstrual regulator
- Ulat Kambal , Moolaka beej- Initiate and regulate menstrual flow
- Manjishtha- Antioxidant, antistress
- Jatamansi- Relieves stress and anxiety
- Kasis shuddha- Haematinic
- Talk to your doctor if you have had irregular vaginal bleeding for three or more menstrual cycles or if your symptoms are affecting your daily life
- Do exercise & yoga every day
- Maintain healthy weight
- Get physically active
- Increase your intake of iron-laden foods, such as green leafy vegetables, dried beans and peas, lean meats, citrus fruits and iron-fortified cereals
- Avoid caffeinated beverages
- Avoid smoking and consumption of alcohol
- Avoid mental and physical exertion
This item is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Pack of 20 capsules
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician