Kofol Chewable Tablets - Soothing & effective relief from sore throat
Buy Kofol Chewable Tablets - Soothing & effective relief from sore throat | Free Delivery Worldwide | TheIndianSuperstore.com
Kofol chewable are sugar-free, ayurvedic, sore throat relief tablet which helps to provide relief to all throat related problems. Yastimadhu and Bhibitaki help in relieving throat inflammation, pain and irritation. Shunthi is a potent anti-inflammatory. Menthol, Kapoor gives cooling and soothing effect. The overall combination also helps to reduce the intense cough reflex by controlling irritation due to sore throat.
It is 100% sugar-free and can be safely used by diabetics.
- Soothes inflammation
- Relieves sore throat
- Relieves pain and discomfort associated with coughing
- Relieves spasms associated with intense coughing
- Relieves from bad breath
For Relief in:-
- Sore Throat,
- Hoarse voice,
- Throat Infections &
- Mouth Odour
- Yastimadhu(Glycyrrhizin Standardized to 20%), Kankola: Soothe Inflammation
- Shunthi (Gingerol Standardized to 5%): Relieves spasms associated with intense coughing
- Menthol crystal , Lavang oil , Shunthi: Give cooling & soothing effect
- Bibhitaki (Tanins 10%), Kankola: Relieve sore throat
- Camphor , Kali Miri (Piperine 5%): Relieve pain and discomfort associated with coughing
- Menthol crystal, Lavang oil: Relieve from bad breath
- Avoid speaking too much to reduce strain on the throat. If required, talking in a low and soft pitch is advised
- Oil massage followed by hot fomentation over chest and back, especially in the case of chest congestion
- Perform breathing exercise to increase lung capacity
- Avoid exposure to cold wind and rain
- Avoid cold water, refrigerated food items and ice-creams
- Avoid smoking, tobacco chewing and exposure to chemicals, industrials fumes, pollen and dust
- Avoid oily and spicy food
This item is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Pack of 60 tablets
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician