Imupsora Tablet - A natural approach to the management of psoriasis
Buy Imupsora Tablet - A natural approach to the management of psoriasis | Free Delivery Worldwide | TheIndianSuperstore.com
Imupsora tablet is a comprehensive therapy for Psoriasis. The key ingredient Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia) exhibit keratolytic activity that helps to the soften and shed of the horny outer layer of the skin in psoriasis. Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia) with Guduchi (Tinopsora cordifolia) and Triphala help in immune modulation and also exhibit antiseptic and antibacterial property. Haridra (Curcuma longa) have antiinflammatory and antipruritic activity. Katuki (Picorrhiza kurroa) exerts UV-potentizing action. Parpata (Fumaria officinalis) reduces the excess epithelial proliferation of psoriatic lesions. The antioxidants of Triphala and Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus) help in the restoration of skin texture (smoothening of cracked, painful epidermis). Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) improves immune-competence while Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) has anxiolytic and anti-depressant activity.
- Provides antiproliferative, antiinflammatory & antibacterial action.
- Helps in correcting the immune system and abnormal cytokine release in psoriasis
- Acts on significant pathways to relieve psoriatic symptoms
- In Chronic Plaque psoriasis:
- To prolong ongoing remission
- To promote regression of lesions
- To induce early remission
- To complement topical therapy
- To prevent spontaneous flare-ups
- In other types of psoriasis such as palmoplantar psoriasis, scalp psoriasis, guttate psoriasis, etc
- As an add-on therapy with the modern immunosuppressant.
- As a complement to phototherapy in psoriasis
Imupsora is a comprehensive therapy, systemic as well as topical, for the treatment of Psoriasis.
- Manjishta – Keratolytic, immune modulator, antiseptic, antibacterial
- Triphala, Sariva – Restores skin texture
- Katuki – UV-potentizing effect
- Tulsi – Anxiolytic and anti-depressant
- Parpata – Reduces epithelial proliferation
- Haridra – Antiinflammatory, antipruritic
- Guduchi – Improves immune-competence, antioxidant
- Bathe only with mild soaps and keep the temperature of water lukewarm and not hot.
- Moisturize your skin with coconut oil or any other moisturizer. It prevents the skin from cracking.
- Drink plenty of water and fruit juice.
- Avoid food items known to cause allergies like fish, eggs, peanuts, and soy.
- Avoid mental stress. Stress exacerbates psoriasis.
- Avoid scratching the irritated area on your skin, even if it itches.
This item is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Strip of 30 tablets
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician