Immubuild Tablets - Builds immunity
Buy Immubuild Tablets - Builds immunity | Free Delivery Worldwide | TheIndianSuperstore.com
IMMUBUILD tablet promotes positive health and strengthens the body’s defense system so that opportunistic viruses and bacteria are not allowed to overwhelm the host. Immubuild’s immunomodulatory, antioxidant, antiinflammatory and antimicrobial properties help optimize body resistance towards infections.
Haridra (Curcuma longa) and Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) improve the immunity by stimulating the production and activity of infection-fighting cells, thereby improving host resistance and helps in faster recovery. Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) is immunostimulant, and enhances phagocytic activity. Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia) is an immunomodulator and has antiinflammatory property. Triphala Guggul and Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica) possess antibacterial, antiviral and antiinflammatory properties. Thus, Immubuild is proven immune potentiator and immune protection supplement.
- Reduces school and work absenteeism
- Reduces frequent need of antibiotics
- Complements antibiotic therapy
- Ensures faster recovery from infections
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infections
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Ear, nose and throat infections (ENT disorders)
- Viral infections
- PUO (Pyrexia of Unknown Origin)
- Triphala Guggul, Chitrak – Antibacterial, antiviral and antiinflammatory properties
- Guduchi – Immunostimulant
- Guduchi, Haridra – Immunomodulatory, enhance host resistance
- Trikatu – Digestive, bioavailability enhancer
- Eat a diet high in fruits, vegetables and whole grains, and low in saturated fat
- Exercise regularly
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Control your blood pressure, blood glucose level
- Take steps to avoid infection, such as washing your hands frequently and follow hygiene
- Get regular medical screening tests if at risk
- Do not eat stale or junk food
- Don’t smoke
- Avoid alcohol intake
- Avoid excess stress
This item is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Pack of 30 tablets
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician