Hyponidd Tablets - Anti-diabetic supplement with antioxidant and hypolipidemic advantage
Buy Charak Hyponidd Tablets - Anti-diabetic supplement with antioxidant and hypolipidemic advantage | TheIndianSuperstore.com | Free Delivery Worldwide
HYPONIDD is a herbomineral combination for diabetes treatment. The ingredients are proven to have a definite beneficial effect not only in lowering blood sugar levels but also in lowering lipids. Pterocarpus marsupium is an insulin sensitiser; Emblica officinalis is an antioxidant. Momordica charantia, Melia azadirachta and Gymnema sylvestre are potent anti-diabetic ingredients. The cumulative pharmacological action of HYPONIDD is insulin sensitising, antihyperglycemic, hypolipidemic and antioxidant. HYPONIDD minimizes the chances of diabetic complications, if started sufficiently early.
The herbal insulin sensitizer with D-Chiro-Inositol edge (for PCOS)
HYPONIDD is used for the treatment of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) on account of its role as an herbal insulin sensitiser with d-chiro-inositol edge. PCOS affects 6-10 % of women population and it is very often associated with insulin resistance. PCOS leads to amenorrhoea, anovulation, oligomenorrhoea, hirsutism etc. HYPONIDD in PCOS improves ovulatory function and several metabolic derangements associated with insulin resistance. HYPONIDD decreases the insulin resistance and thereby corrects the three axes namely metabolic, reproductive and steroidogenic. Flavonoid constituents of Pterocarpus marsupium like marsupin, pterosupin and epicatechin are insulinogenic because of post-receptor intracellular mediation by d-chiro-inositol. Curcuma longa has antiandrogenic, hypolipidemic, anti-obesity and antioxidant properties. Gymnema sylvestre, Emblica offincinalis, Tinospora cordifolia, Enicostemma littorale and Cassia auriculata possess antidiabetic, hypolipidemic, cardioprotective and antioxidant properties. Momordica charantia and Eugenia jambolana suppress overstimulation of androgen receptors in the pilosebaceous units in the skin and thus disrupt the pathophysiology of acne in PCOS patients. Thus HYPONIDD is safe and effective insulin sensitising, antiandrogenic, antihyperglycemic, hypolipidemic and antioxidant formulation for the management of PCOS.
- Adjuvant to OHA (Oral hypoglycemic drugs), or as a supportive in newly detected cases of mild diabetes
- Menstrual irregularities in adolescent PCOS patients
- Long-term supportive management of PCOS
- No clinical hypoglycemia unlike drugs like suphonylureas.
- Lowers the lipid levels & protects against cardiovasular diseases.
- Reieves feeling of tiredness and fatigue, thus providing a sense of well-being
- No need to add antioxidants as it contains natural antioxidants and rejuvenators.
- Delays the diabetic complications – neuropathy, retinopathy
- Cost effective for long-term use.
- Improves quality of life
- Vijaysaar – Insulin sensitizer (it increases the effectiveness of insulin in metabolizing glucose), it acts as insulin-like agents through the stimulation of d-chiro-inositol.
- Amalaki – Cardioprotective, antioxidants, hypolipidemic
- Haridra – Antiandrogenic, Hypolipidemic, anti-obesity and antioxidants
- Karavellaka, Neem and Meshashringi – Anti-diabetics
- Guduchi, Mamejoa, Tarwar – Hypolipidemic, anti-obesity and antioxidants
Please consult your physician / Ayurveda advisor to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician