Haleezy Tablet - Promotes respiratory health in asthma
Buy Haleezy Tablet - Promotes respiratory health in asthma | Free Delivery Worldwide | TheIndianSuperstore.com
HALEEZY is a polyherbal combination with natural bronchodilator, antiinflammatory and antiallergic properties help to promote overall respiratory health. In an asthma attack, the smooth muscles of the bronchi contract, causing the bronchi to narrow (called broncho-constriction), and the tissues lining the airways swell from inflammation and mucus secretion into the airways. This restricts the flow of air causing cough, wheezing and shortness of breath. Vasa (Adhatoda vasica), the main herb in Haleezy, exerts antiinflammatory activity and potent antiallergic property. It decreases the secretions of mucus and relieves the inflammation in the airway. Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum) and Antamul (Tylophora indica) have bronchodilator effect that makes the bronchial muscles relax, thereby widening (dilating) the airways and increasing airflow. Thus, HALEEZY reduces severity, frequency and duration of asthmatic symptoms.
- Reduces the frequency, severity & duration of asthma attacks
- Helps support bronchial health
- Supports healthy mucus membrane
- Supports the overall health of respiratory system
- Clinically proven and tested
Difficulty in breathing due to asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Chronic Bronchitis – chronic inflammation of the airway (bronchi)
HALEEZY is a polyherbal combination with natural bronchodilator, antiinflammatory and antiallergic properties help to promote overall respiratory health.
- Vasa – Respiratory stimulant, antiinflammatory, antiallergic
- Kantakari – Bronchodilator
- Antamul – Antiasthmatic, antiinflammatory, relaxes bronchial muscles
- Tulsi – Antibacterial, antiinflammatory and analgesic
- Consume healthy diet, include fresh vegetables and fruits
- Manage your weight and restrict the intake of calories. People who are obese are more likely to have more severe asthma symptoms
- Stress quickly depresses the immune system. Learn to manage stress in personally effective ways
- Follow an ‘early-to-bed, early-to-rise’ routine
- Add a little dried ginger powder to your milk, and fresh ginger to your meals
- Try to get some fresh air and sunshine each day
- Exercise boosts the immune system but do it in moderation
- Avoid smoking. Smoking always makes asthma worse
- Avoid strenuous exercise
- Avoid sleeping during day time
- Avoid exposure to rain, humidity, dust and pollens
- Avoid consuming bananas, citrus fruits, ice-cream, cold drinks and fried foods. If you are allergic to specific food, better to avoid it
This item is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Pack of 30 tablets.
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician