Garlill Tablet - A natural antiflatulent, antispasmodic and mild laxative
Buy Garlill Tablet - A natural antiflatulent, antispasmodic and mild laxative | Free Delivery Worldwide | TheIndianSuperstore.com
GARLILL is an antiflatulent, antispasmodic and mild laxative. It is carminative and motility regulator of gastrointestinal tract. Allium sativum and Ferula foetida are well known for their carminative properties. Ferula foetida also exhibits antispasmodic and laxative activity. Embelia ribes has anthelminthic properties.
- Provides fast relief of belching and bloating non-ulcer pain and distension of intestine
- Possesses antispasmodic and laxative action
- Free from sodium and hence safe for cardiac patients
- No chalky taste unlike antacids / antiflatulents
- Safe for long-term use
- No known drug interaction
- Feeling of fullness
Garlill is helpful in expelling digestive gas and relieves gastro-intestinal discomfort.
- Lasan – Carminative
- Hing Shuddha – Carminative, antispasmodic and laxative
- Vidanga – Anthelmintic
- Balance diet is advised.
- Consumption of warm water with one to two teaspoonfuls of ginger juice is recommended.
- Drinks like fresh buttermilk, jaljira are very effective.
- Include fresh fruits and juices in your diet.
- Consume vegetarian food.
- Fasting is recommended in acute cases.
- Avoid oily, spicy and fried recipes.
- Avoid irregularity in dietary habits.
- Avoid consumption of fast foods, confectioneries and bakery products.
- Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
- Avoid excessive consumption of tea and coffee.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
This item is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Container of 30 & 500 Tablets
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician