Femiplex Tablets - For Excessive vaginal discharge
Buy Charak Femiplex Tablets - For Excessive vaginal discharge | TheIndianSuperstore.com | Free Delivery Worldwide
Female genital tract is susceptible to microbial and fungal infections. Malnutrition, poor hygiene further impair host response, increasing susceptibility to vaginal infection and inflammation (vaginitis). FEMIPLEX tablets are used for the treatment for recurrent vaginitis. FEMIPLEX contains potent astringents like Ashoka (Saraca indica) and Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), which arrest excessive vaginal discharge. Ingredients like Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Mehendi (Lawsonia alba), Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) exert anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and immunity enhancing actions and hence, FEMIPLEX effectively treats vaginitis and minimizes recurrence.
- Excessive vaginal discharge due to fungal / bacterial / protozoal infection
- Abnormal / excessive vaginal discharge associated with pregnancy
- Recurrent vaginitis
FEMIPLEX tablets are used for the treatment for recurrent vaginitis. Female genital tract is very susceptible to microbial infections, especially infections like trichomonal, chlamydial and candidial. Malnutrition, poor hygiene further impairs host response, increasing susceptibility to vaginitis.
- Ashoka chhal, Lodhra, Kankola and Phitkari Shuddha – astringents that reduce excessive vaginal discharge
- Triphala and japa chhal – Relieves itching and burning
- Daruharidra, Ashoka chhal and Trivang bhasma – treats the vaginal discharge of infective origin
- Gandharars, Gokshru and triphala – act as pelvic decongestants thereby reducing the amount of vaginal discharge
- Loh bhasma and Guduchi – provides nutritional support
- Ashwagandha, Shatavari – allays anxiety and normalize mood swing
- Lodhra , Ashok – Arrest excessive vaginal discharge
- Nagkeshar – Antibacterial
- Daruharidra, Guduchi – Anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and immunity enhancer
- Gokshur – Antifungal
- Madayantika – Antimicrobial
Please consult your physician / Ayurveda advisor to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician