Femiplex Gel - For recurrent vaginitis
Buy Charak Femiplex Gel - For treatment of recurrent vaginitis | TheIndianSuperstore.com | Free Delivery Worldwide
Female genital tract is susceptible to microbial and fungal infections. Malnutrition, poor hygiene further impairs host response, increasing susceptibility to vaginal infection and inflammation (vaginitis). FEMIPLEX gel is used for the treatment for recurrent vaginitis. FEMIPLEX contains potent astringents like Ashoka (Saraca indica) and Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), which arrest excessive vaginal discharge. Ingredients like Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Mehendi (Lawsonia alba), Daruhaldi (Berberis aristata), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) exert anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and immunity enhancing actions and hence, FEMIPLEX effectively treats vaginitis and minimizes recurrence.
- Vaginitis (Infections of vaginal region)
- Prevention of postoperative vaginal infection
- Leucorrhoea (vaginal discharge)
- Cervicitis (inflammation of cervix)
FEMIPLEX gel is used for the treatment for recurrent vaginitis. FEMIPLEX contains potent astringents like Ashoka (Saraca indica) and Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), which arrest excessive vaginal discharge.
- Reduces excessive vaginal discharge
- Relieves itching and burning
- Effective in managing vaginal discharge of infective origin
- Improves quality of life and makes one feel fresh
- Lodhra – Antibacterial
- Daruharidra – Antifungal,antibacterial & anti-inflammatory
- Panchavalkal – Bactericidal & anti-inflammatory, controls infection
- Gokshura – Potent antifungal
- Neem – Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal & immunomodulator
- Tankan powder – Antiseptic and astringent
- Kumari powder – Anti-inflammatory
Please consult your physician / Ayurveda advisor to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.
30 gram tube
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician