Femiforte Tablet - A safe and effective approach for leucorrhoea
Buy Femiforte Tablet - A safe and effective approach for leucorrhoea | Free Delivery Worldwide | TheIndianSuperstore.com
Normally, vaginal discharge is clear or white. A change in the colour or amount of discharge, along with other symptoms like burning, itching and malodour, may indicate that you have an infection. Malnutrition, poor hygiene further impairs host response, increasing susceptibility to vaginal infection and inflammation leading excessive vaginal discharge. FEMIFORTE tablets are used for the treatment of leucorrhoea of infectious origin. FEMIFORTE contains potent astringents like Ashoka (Saraca indica) and Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa) which arrest excessive vaginal discharge. Tanduliya mool (Amaranthus spinosus), Daruharidra (Berberis aristata), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) exerts anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory and immunity enhancing actions and hence, FEMIFORTE effectively treats leucorrhoea and vaginitis and minimizes its recurrence.
- Relieves vaginal itching and burning
- Helps to reduce discharge and odor
- Maintains health of vaginal tissue
- Excessive vaginal discharge due to fungal / bacterial / protozoal infection
- Abnormal / excessive vaginal discharge associated with pregnancy
- Recurrent vaginitis
- Ashoka, Lodhra- Astringent, arrest excessive vaginal discharge
- Tanduliya mool- Immuno-stimulating
- Daruharidra, Guduchi- Exert antimicrobial, antiinflammatory and immunity enhancing activity
- Maintain good hygiene
- Use cotton inner-wears
- Keep yourself hydrated and well – nourished
- Include healthy foods like salads, green vegetables and fresh fruits
- Avoid alkaline soaps and sprays. Some women may have vaginal itching, irritation, rash or even unusual discharge after using these products
- Avoid excessive douching (washing of vaginal passage)
- Avoid tight clothing
- Reduce anxiety and stress
This item is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Pack of 30 tablets
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician