Extrammune Tablet - A natural bodyguard to boost immunity
Buy Charak Extrammune Tablet - A natural bodyguard to boost immunity | TheIndianSuperstore.com | Free Delivery Worldwide
Good defense or immunity is of paramount importance in fighting against microbial infections. Poor immunity in general has a huge negative impact on the productivity in school, at work and even within family. Retaining good immune health is the number one way to prevent illness. Extrammune is a natural immunity enhancer. It helps tostimulate the production and activity of infection-fighting cells, whereby improves host resistance and helps in faster recovery. Haldi (Curcuma longa), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) and Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) improves the immunity by supporting functions of immune cells. Triphala Guggul, Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica) and Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia) possess anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties. Thus Extrammune, an herbal formulation fortified with immunity enhancing herbs, acts as a personal bodyguard.
- To build body defence system
- Seasonal outbreaks of infective diseases e.g. influenza, typhoid or malaria
- As an adjuvant with antimicrobial therapy, particularly respiratory tract infections and skin and soft tissue infections.
- As monotherapy in PUO (Pyrexia of unknown origin)
Extrammune, an herbal formulation fortified with immunity enhancing herbs, acts as a personal bodyguard.
- Strengthens the immune system & builds resistance to infection
- Supports body’s natural resistance
- Promotes faster recovery from infections
- Ensures therapeutic effectiveness of antibiotic therapy when co-prescribed
- Prevents recurrence of infections
- Triphala guggul, Chitrak – Anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and supports production of infection fighting cells.
- Guduchi, Haridra – Immuno- modulatory, helps fight against infections
- Manjishta – Anti-inflammatory, supports skin health
- Trikatu – Digestive
Please consult your physician / Ayurveda advisor to prescribe the dosage that best suits your condition.
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician