Divya Vriddhivadhika Vati
Buy Divya Vriddhivadhika Vati from Swami Baba Ramdev's Patanjali - Free Delivery Worldwide | IndianSuper.Store
This herbal preparation is carminative and stomachic. It is used in Ayurveda as a heart tonic, aphrodisiac, antipyretic, anti-diabetic, cerebral and gastrointestinal toner. It raises the total protein level and helps maintaining body weight due to its richness in nutrients. It is also useful in hemorrhage, diarrhea and dysentery. It is antibacterial and its astringent properties prevent infection and help in the healing of ulcers. It is used as a laxative to relieve constipation in piles. It is used in the treatment of leucorrhea and atherosclerosis.
It raises the total protein level and increases the body weight due to positive nitrogen balance. It has been found to have an anabolic effect.
- Shudh Parad
- Shudh Gandhak
- Loh Bhasm
- Tamra Bhasm
- Kansaiya Bhasm
- Vangha Bhasm
- Shudh Hartal
- Shudh Tuttiya
- Shankha Bhasm
- Codi Bhasm
- Via Vidangh
- Pipali mul
- Elachi ka bej
- Kala Namak or black pepper
- Vidh lavan
- Samudra lavan
- Sanbhar lavan
- Vrddhivadhika is extremely beneficial in Hernia.
- Vrddhivadhika is also beneficial in Adenitis or any types of growth on the body.
- Vrddhivadhika is also very beneficial in fibroid uterus.
- Vrddhivadhika is also found to be useful in various types of lesions growing in the body.
- Helps in the maintenance of strong immune system.
- Is a strong rejuvenative.
- Brings about a balance in stomach acids.
- Is also used to improve food absorption and cut down the occurrence of indigestion etc.
- Is an anti-oxidant helps to prevent premature aging.
- Is known to prevent and treat respiratory disorders.
- Enhances brain functions.
- Detoxifies and cleanses.
- Strengthens immune system.
- Acts as a coolant.
- Is very useful for treatment of scurvy.
- Is well known for treating skin disorders.
- Cough, cold, sore throat & other respiratory tract infections
- Is used in the managing repeated episodes of respiratory infections, as an immunomodulator.
- Treats Dyspepsia & Hyperacidity
As prescribed by your physician or Ayurveda expert.
As this is an Ayurvedic item, is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician