Divya Shankh Bhasma
Buy Swami Baba Ramdev Patanjali Divya Shankh Bhasma - Free Delivery Worldwide
The key ingredients of Shankha Bhasm as per their Sanskrit or the Indian names are:
- Small pieces of Shudh Shankha (Pure Sea Shells).
- Nimbu ka ras (Lemon juice)
- Dharit Kumari
- Shankha is beneficial in various types of eye disorders.
- Shankha is also known to benefit in various types of inflammations and infections of the intestine.
- Shankha with its antacid property works for Acid Indigestion Treatment and is known for its benefits in various types of stomach aches.
- It is great used in Acid Reflux Problems.
- Shankha also benefits in various types of skin ailments.
- This is known for its maximum benefit in pimples that appear early when a child for the first times attains puberty.
- Shankha is also known to benefit in disorders of liver, spleen etc.
- Shankha helps in attaining a healthy and well balanced mind and body.
- Shankha is also known to benefit in various types of gastric disorders and thus doing so increases the rate of metabolism.
- Since this is known to be comprising of a lot of calcium content in it therefore it is known to produce best benefit in various calcium deficiency diseases.
- Shankha is also known to be comprising of phosphorus content in it thus is known to benefit both the bones as well as the teeth.
- Shankha is also known to be an excellent therapy for Bronchopneumonia (especially in children).
- Shankha is also known to be having thrombosis like properties so is also used in cases if suffering from any types of bleeding disorders.
- Shankha is also useful in various types of skin ailments as leprosy.
- Shankha is known to benefit in case if suffering from various types of diseases resulted due to Pitta Dosha.
- Shankha is also known for its rejuvenating effect on the body.
- Also increases the working efficacy of liver and spleen.
- In individuals who are suffering from various types of digestion related problems this is a very good remedy.
- Also reduces the levels of Vatu in the stomach thus preventing from any types of pain, indigestion or even flatulence.
- Is also known to be benefiting in various types of pains and inflammations.
4 – 8 teaspoons along with Nimbu Rasa (lemon juice), mishri or with lukewarm after each meal or as directed by Ayurved expert.
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician