Charak Evanova - For Management of symptoms during menopausal transition
Buy Charak Evanova Capsules - For Management of symptoms during menopausal transition | TheIndianSuperstore.com
EVANOVA is a safe and effective formulation that provides maximum relief from the multiple menopause symptoms. EVANOVA, a rich source of isoflavones (from soya) provides phyto-estrogenic support to reduce intensity and frequency of hot flushes and night sweats during menopausal transition.
EVANOVA with its ingredients like Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi), Shankhpushpi (Celastrus paniculatus) and Brahmi (Herpestis monniera) helps to manage irritability, insomnia, mood swings & fatigue to make you feel good. EVANOVA offers non-hormonal approach to achieve best prophylaxis for relief from peri-menopausal symptoms without ill effects of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT).
EVANOVA plays an important role in the prevention of post-menopausal complications including osteoporosis, cardiovascular disorders. EVANOVA also improves the impaired lipid profile.
- Relieves frustrating perimenopausal symptoms like hot flashes, night sweats, and insomnia.
- Safe for long-term use.
- Helps to maintain cholesterol levels.
- Helps to delay onset of osteoporosis and cardiovascular diseases.
- Soya – Rich source of isoflavones and reduces intensity and frequency of hot flushes and night sweats
- Ashwagandha – Antioxidant
- Brahmi, Jyotishmati, Jatamansi – Helps to manage irritability, mood swings and fatigue
- Abhrak Bhasma, Arjun – Prevents cardiovascular complications
- Kukkutandatwak Bhasma – Prevents osteoporosis
Please consult your physician / Ayurveda advisor to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician