Cephagraine Tablet - The natural therapy for sinusitis and migraine
Buy Charak Cephagraine Tablet - Anti-diabetic supplement with antioxidant and hypolipidemic advantage | TheIndianSuperstore.com | Free Delivery Worldwide
In sinusitis, CEPHAGRAINE reduce inflammation, liquefy mucus and relieve congestion. CEPHAGRAINE reduces frequency, severity and duration of migraine by anti-inflammatory and analgesic property. CEPHAGRAINE also relieves migraine associated sensory aura such as headache, nausea, vomiting and tinnitus etc.
Piper longum, Calotropis gigantea, Gypsum, Datura metel,all these ingredients have analgesic properties. Carminative Carum copticum, antacid Sodium carbonate, hepatostimulant Eclipta alba and prokinetic Zingiber officinale helps to relieve the symptoms of migraine. Ocimum sanctum has adaptogenic and anxiolytic properties.
- Tension headache
Cephagraine provides effective relief of nasal congestion and promotes easy breathing in sinusitis. In migraine, Cephagraine provides an analgesic and anti-inflammatory action & thereby relieves associated headache and pain.
- Promotes decongestion of nasal mucosa and thereby reduces nasal discharge.
- Provides effective relief of nasal congestion and easy breathing.
- Provides an analgesic and anti-inflammatory action thereby relieves associated headache and pain.
- Relieves nausea and reduces anxiety associated with migraine.
- Reduces frequency and duration of migraine attacks.
- Prevents decongestion and blockage of nasal cavity.
- Pippali mool, Arka phool, Godanti, Dhattur – Analgesic
- Nishottar – Laxative (mild)
- Ajmoda – Carminative
- Sajjikhar – Antacid
- Bhringaraj – Hepatostimulant
- Shunthi – Anti-inflammatory
- Tulsi – Adaptogenic, anxiolytic
Please consult your physician / Ayurveda advisor to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician