Cephagraine Nasal Drops - The natural therapy for sinusitis and migraine
Buy Charak Cephagraine Nasal Drops - The natural therapy for sinusitis and migraine | TheIndianSuperstore.com | Free Delivery Worldwide
In sinusitis, CEPHAGRAINE nasal drops reduce inflammation, liquefy mucus and relieve congestion. CEPHAGRAINE reduces frequency, severity and duration of migraine by its anti-inflammatory and analgesic property.
Shunthi (Zingiber officinale) and Erand (Ricinus communis) have analgesic properties and helps to relieve the symptoms of migraine. Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) has adaptogenic and anxiolytic properties. Karpoor (Camphora officinarum) and Limbu swaras (Citrus limon) relieve nasal congestion and reduce the heaviness in the head.
- Tension headache
In sinusitis, CEPHAGRAINE nasal drops reduce inflammation, liquefy mucus and relieve congestion. And in migraine it provides an analgesic and anti-inflammatory action thereby relieving associated headache and pain.
- Promotes decongestive action on nasal mucosa and thereby reduces nasal discharge.
- Provides effective relief of nasal congestion and facilitates easy breathing.
- Provides an analgesic and anti-inflammatory action thereby relieving associated headache and pain.
- Reduces anxiety associated with migraine.
- Reduces frequency and duration of migraine attacks.
- Prevents congestion and blockage of nasal cavity.
- Pippali mool, Arka phool, Shuddha Godanti, Dhattur – Analgesic
- Nishottar Laxative (mild) – Ajmoda Carminative
- Sajjikhar Antacid – Bhringaraj Hepatostimulant
- Shunthi Prokinetic Tulsi – Adaptogenic, anxiolytic
Please consult your physician / Ayurveda advisor to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.
Bottle of 15ml with dropper
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician