Calcury Tablet - Flushes out calculi and prevents recurrence
Buy Calcury Tablet - Flushes out calculi and prevents recurrence | Free Delivery Worldwide | TheIndianSuperstore.com
CALCURY facilitates the passage of urinary calculi by diuretic, antiinflammatory and analgesic properties. Pashanbhed (Saxifraga ligulata), Varuna (Crataeva nurvala) and Hazaral yahud pishti help disintegrate calculi. By restoring normal bowel movement, Katuki (Picrorrhiza kurroa), in CALCURY, normalizes ureteral peristalsis and further facilitates the passage of calculi. Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) has antiinflammatory and diuretic properties. Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) has antiinflammatory and immunomodulatory action. Ikshu mool ( Saccharum officinarium) and Shaileyam (Parmelia perlata) have diuretic properties. Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Varuna (Crataeva nurvala) in CALCURY also maintain crystalloid-colloid balance and prevent recurrence of urinary stones.
- Disintegrates/ reduces the size of calculi
- Offers diuretic action for safe passage of stones
- Dissolves residual calculi and prevents recurrence
- Safe for long-term usage
- Clinically proven and tested
- Urinary calculi
- Renal colic
- Dysuria associated with renal calculi
CALCURY facilitates the passage of urinary calculi by diuretic, antiinflammatory and lithotriptic (calculi disintegration) properties.
- Pashanbhed, Hazaral yahood pishti – Lithotriptic i.e. help to disintegrate the urinary stones
- Ikshumool, Shaileyam – Diuretic
- Punarnava – Antiinflammatory, diuretic
- Yavakshar – Alkaliser, diuretic
- Varuna, Gokshur – Lithotriptic, maintains crystalloid-colloidal balance, prevent recurrence
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day
- Consume white variety of pumpkin and gourd
- Horse gram, moong, wheat, barley, and ginger juice is recommended
- Stay indoors in summer or hot days
- Avoid fried and spicy food
- Avoid suppression of natural urge of urination
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle
This item is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Container of 40 & 500 Tablets
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician