Autozyme Tablet - A natural remedy to improve digestion
Buy Autozyme Tablet - A natural remedy to improve digestion | Free Delivery Worldwide | TheIndianSuperstore.com
Autozyme improves digestion and relieves dyspepsia naturally by relieving gastrointestinal symptoms such as abdominal discomfort, bloating, constipation, heartburn, nausea and vomiting. It exhibits gastroprotective action and helps control acid reflux. It ensures complete digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, fats through its effect on gastric, hepatic and pancreatic enzyme secretion.
Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) and Shunthi (Zingiber officinale) act as powerful appetizers and stimulate secretion of digestive enzymes. They also help relieve flatulence. Pippali (Piper longum) and Bhringaraj (Eclipta alba) stimulate secretion of various glands of the intestinal mucosa that supports digestion. Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) and Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) are gastroprotective. Jeerak (Cuminum cyminum) controls acid reflux and normalizes gastric emptying time. Thus, Autozyme acts as a complete digestive aid.
- Relieves bloated feeling
- Relieves stomach discomfort
- Improves digestion
- Regulates bowel movements
- Induces feeling of well-being and restful sleep
- Functional dyspepsia
- Nausea and vomiting associated with dyspepsia
- Early satiety
- Bloating or abdominal discomfort
Autozyme improves digestion and relieves dyspepsia naturally by relieving gastrointestinal symptoms such as abdominal discomfort, bloating, constipation, heartburn, nausea and vomiting.
- Haritaki, Shunthi – Relieve gastrointestinal symptoms and control acid reflux
- Shunthi, Pippali mool, Chitrak mool – Digestive enzyme activators
- Karanj, Bilva – Gastroprotective
- Shunthi, Haritaki – Antiflatulent
- Eat small and frequent meals throughout the day
- Consume healthy diet, include fruits and vegetables
- Quit smoking
- Practice yoga and meditation
- Avoid eating large meals or lying down right after a meal
- Avoid eating certain foods, such as citrus, tomato, chocolate, mint, or spicy or fatty foods
- Avoid drinking certain beverages, such as alcohol, carbonated drinks, coffee, or tea
- Cut down smoking
- Avoid mental and physical stress
- Avoid irregular eating habits
This item is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage..
Pack of 30 Tablets
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician