Arthrella Tablet - Herbal support for rheumatoid arthritis
Buy Arthrella Tablet - Herbal support for rheumatoid arthritis | Free Delivery Worldwide | TheIndianSuperstore.com
ARTHRELLA tablet is a “Disease Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drug” (DMARD). Suvarna Paan has immunomodulatory property and has a disease modifying anti-arthritic role. Boswellia serrata and Vitex negundo, the main ingredients of ARTHRELLA tablet, are powerful anti-inflammatory and analgesics. Ricinus communis increases bone regeneration. Oroxylum indicum, Cyperus rotundus, Zingiber officinale, are potent anti-oxidants and thereby exhibit antiinflammatory effect. Strychnos nuxvomica and Hyoscyamus niger have sedative and analgesic activities. The ingredients of ARTHRELLA improve the subjective and objective parameters of the disease from malaise and fatigue to painful, swollen joints; from morning stiffness to joint immobility. It not only relieves pain and inflammation of involved joints but also aims at salvaging the unaffected joints. Thus, ARTHRELLA is a comprehensive anti-arthritic therapy.
Minimizes joint pain, stiffness and swelling
Maximizes joint function
Retards joints destruction; prevents joint deformity
Promotes disease remission
Can be used as a complement to NSAIDs (Non-steroidal Antiinflammatory drugs)
As a substitute for patients intolerant to DMARDs (Disease Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drug)
Improves quality of life.
- Supportive therapy in:-
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Polymyalgia rheumatism
- Nonarticular rheumatism
- Soft tissue rheumatism
- ARTHRELLA is a comprehensive combination for the management of arthritis. ARTHRELLA helps to relieve pain and inflammation of involved joints and also aims at salvaging the unaffected joints.
- Suvarna Paan – Immunomodulatory, antiarthritic
- Erand Tel – Exerts immunomodulatory effect, increases bone regeneration
- Shallaki Guggul Extract, Nirgundi – Antiinflammatory, analgesics
- Shyonak, Nagarmotha, Shunthi – Antioxidants, antiinflammatory effect
- Shuddha Kupilu, Khurasani ajawayan – Sedative and analgesic
- Consume light, nutritious, and freshly prepared food
- Barley, Horse gram, long gourd, Bitter vegetables like bitter gourd, bitter variety of drumstick are recommended
- Practice regular light exercise under expert supervision
- Regular fomentation with hot water is advised
- Prefer hot water for drinking and bathing
- Protect yourself from exposure to cold, wind and rain.
- Avoid food that causes constipation and heaviness in stomach
- Avoid pulses and fried food items
- Avoid consumption of ice cold water
- Avoid going to bed immediately after meals
- Avoid daytime sleeping/ spending sleepless nights
- Avoid suppression of natural urges
- Avoid climbing staircases without proper support
- Avoid standing at one place for a long duration
- Avoid over eating
- Avoid alcohol, smoking and aerated beverages
- Avoid spicy, oily, frozen food items and sour foods such as curd and pickles
- Avoid excessive mobilization of the affected joints
This item is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Pack of 30 tablets
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician