Arjunin - The myocardial tonic for angina and post myocardial infarction patients
Buy Charak Arjunin - The myocardial tonic for angina and post myocardial infarction patients | TheIndianSuperstore.com | Free Delivery Worldwide
ARJUNIN is a comprehensive cardioprotective. ARJUNIN is supportive therapy in patients with risk of heart problems. Arjuna (Terminalta arjuna) the main ingredient of ARJUNIN is proven to have antianginal, hypolipidemic and antioxidant action. Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) helps to manage lipid levels in the body, Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) reduces the oxidation of lipids and helps to reduce stress and anxiety. Draksha (Vitis vinifera) and Amra (Mangifera indica) are cardioprotective and antioxidant.
ARJUNIN exhibits cardioprotective activity by virtue of its hypolipidemic, diuretic, anxiolytic and antioxidant properties.
As supportive cardioprotective in
- Chronic stable angina
- Post Myocardial infarct patients
- Mild to moderate hypertension
ARJUNIN is a comprehensive cardioprotective. Arjunin is supportive therapy in patients at risk of heart problems.
- Improves blood circulation to the heart and also strengthens the cardiac muscles
- Helps to reduce chest pain and palpitations
- Exerts diuretic action and reduces edema
- Relieves pulmonary congestion and reduces breathlessness
- Arjun – Antianginal, supports heart functions
- Punarnava – Antihyperlipidemic, diuretic
- Jatamansi – Reduces oxidation of lipids, helps reduce stress and anxiety
- Draksha (kali) & Amra – Cardioprotective
- Amra – Antioxidants
Please consult your physician / Ayurveda advisor to prescribe the dosage that best suits your condition.
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician