Swami Ramdev Divya Mukta Vati is a popular supplement for High Blood Pressure. The proven ingrendients of Mukta Vati are from ancient texts of ayurveda. In western medicine world, it is believed that there is no effective cure available for high blood pressure. However, this innovative herbal product is is giving hope to millions that suffer from High BP. This effective herbal product is claimed to be highly useful in lowering your blood pressure even if you use it merely 4-5 days. It is recommended to use this herbal product regularly if one wants to get rid of high blood pressure / Hypertension.
Benefits and Uses of Divya Mukta Vati
This herbal supplement for anxiety really works well for anxiety and hypertension. Hypertension usually occurs because of the irregularity in the vata doshas. This gives birth to emotional problems, stress, depression, circulatory and metabolic problem strains and tension in mind. High blood pressure have some symptoms such as stress, erratic pulse, anxiety, worry, behavior, flushed face, tiredness, sensitivity to light, edema , severe headaches and high cholesterol. Besides the patient has slow blood circulation. This disease can cause stroke as it pave a way to the inadequate oxygen to the brain. To deal with hypertension, Mukta Vati is the best possible way. Divya Mukta Vati has the ability to root out the disease forever if taken taken regularly for 12 to 18 months.
Ingredients Of Divya Mukta Vati
- Gaajwaan (Onosma bracteatum) : It is useful as a spasmolytic, tonic, alterative, demulcent, diuretic and is considered cooling.
- Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) : It is very good tonic for Mind and Memory. It is also used in the recovery from exhaustion, stress and general debility. It calms the mind and relieves from depression, stress and anxiety.
- Sankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis) : It goes directly to the bone marrow and cures disorders related to Nervous system, relives pain, anxiety, insomnia and epilepsy. It convulsions & alleviates stress & promotes the integrity of your nervous system.
- Ugragandha (Acorus calamus) : Its primary use is to open the mind, enhance concentration, clarity & speech. Its stimulating effect on the bone marrow makes it useful in treatment of depression & mental sluggishness.
- Ashvagdandha (Withania Somnifera) : It relieves stress, useful in Neurosis, insomnia, anxiety, excessive thinking, attention deficit disorders and Hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). It is very useful in all disorders caused by stress.
- Malkaangani / Jyotishmti (Celastrus paniculatus) : It is very useful in all types of heart disorders and also relieves stress.
- Saunf / Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare) : It is useful as carminative, digestive, lactogogue and diuretic and in treating respiratory and gastrointestinal disorders.
- Pushkar mool (Inula recemosa) : It is a good Heart Tonic and is used in controlling High blood pressure.
- Ustukhuddus (Lavandula stoechas) : It has antibacterial, antifungal and antioxidant properties. Helps alleviate nausea.
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) : It rejuvenates the mind, promotes good sleep, alleviates mental problems.
- Chandramaar / Sarpgandha (Rauwolfia serpentina) : Swiftly dilates the blood vessels and reduces high blood pressure and heart rate. Its affinity for the blood takes it straight to the patient's Heart.
- Mukta Pishti : It is processed with brahmi (Centella asiatica)
Composition of Divya mukta vati extra power
Each 300 mg Tablet of Mukta Vati Extra Power is prepared from:
|Gaajwaan (Onosma bracteatum)||33.90 mg|
|Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri)||67.92 mg|
|Sankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis)||67.92 mg|
|Ugragandha (Acorus calamus)||33.90 mg|
|Ashvagdandha (Withania Somnifera)||33.90 mg|
|Malkaangani / Jyotishmti (Celastrus paniculatus)||33.90 mg|
|Saunf / Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare)||33.90 mg|
|Pushkar mool (Inula recemosa)||33.90 mg|
|Ustukhuddus (Lavandula stoechas)||33.90 mg|
|Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi)||18.65 mg|
|Chandramaar / Sarpgandha (Rauwolfia serpentina)||37.30 mg|
|Mukta Pishti||20.14 mg|
Dosage of Divya Mukta Vati
- If B.P. is 160/100 mm hg. or more while taking allopathic medicine: 2 tablets, thrice a day - before breakfast, lunch, and one hour before diner with fresh water.
- If B.P. is 140/90 mm hg. while taking allopathic medicine: 2 tablets twice a day - before breakfast and diner.
- It is recommended that Allopath medicines should be stopped when Blood Pressure becomes normal. Also if one chews Mukta vati tablets while intake then it will be more effective.
- Maximum possible dosage : 6 tablets Per Day (in divided doses)
As it is completely herbal and natural, Divya Mukta vati has no side effects. However, some customers have reported us that they get blocked nose the next morning after taking Mukta Vati. We recommend you to take Mukta Vati with warm milk instead of water to avoid such nasal congestion.
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician