Divya Medha Vati Extra Power, the apt combination of natural herbs which are meant for treatment of problems related to the insomnia, depression, migraine and human memory. The herbal ingredients in this medicine help in the release of certain hormones that provide relief from stress and depression.
- Memory loss
- Treats memory problems – This herbal medicine is much effective in treating the memory related problems. The memory power of the people can be enhanced greatly with its regular use. It helps for enhancing retention the brain power by nourishing the tissues and cells in a good manner.
- Advantageous for children & teenagers – This is the best herbal medicine for enhancement of memory of the children. Today’s competitive world requires them to memorize so many things and they find it much difficult to concentrate in an effective way. Their concentration power is enhanced to great extent if they use Divya Medha Vati. It is a way for improving the memory.
- Enhances attentiveness – People lacking attentiveness are advised to use Divya Medha Vati for enhancing concentration. This Vati nourishes the cells of the brain which start functioning in a rapid manner. It provides the requisite nutrients to the brain which in turn becomes operational in a fast manner. This Vati is in fact a source of supplements for the memory which is improved greatly with its regular use.
- Eliminates dead cells – The dead brain cells are cleared with the help of this unique Vati that nourishes the brain-nerves in an effective manner. Lack of nourishment of the brain decreases its power but this herbal medicine is there to strengthen it in an even manner. The inactivity of the brain goes away if the patient makes its use on regular basis.
- Advantages for the old people – It is often seen that the people in their old ages are weak as far as their memory is concerned. Due to weak retention power and concentration, they are unable to memorize the things in a proper way. Hence this Vati is highly recommended for the older generation which can memorize the things in an even manner if they take this Vati on regular basis. This Vati has become the preferred medicine for the people with decreased memory power.
- Calms down stressed nerves – This herbal Vati is the best source of power for the nerves which are stressed due to some type of depression or other adverse effects. It relieves them from any type of hyperactivity.
|Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri)||113.85 mg|
|Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis)||113.85 mg|
|Vacha (Acorus calamus)||56.77 mg|
|Ustekhadoos (Lavandula stoechas)||56.77 mg|
|Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)||56.77 mg|
|Maalkaangani (Celastrus paniculatus)||56.77 mg|
|Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)||56.77 mg|
|Pushkarmool (Inula recemosa)||56.77 mg|
|Gojihva (Onosma bracteatum)||56.77 mg|
|Fine Powders of|
|Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri)||37.47 mg|
|Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis)||37.47 mg|
|Baal vacha (Iris germanica)||5.66 mg|
|Shuddha vacha (Acorus calamus)||3.70 mg|
|Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)||9.37 mg|
|Maalkaangani (Celastrus paniculatus)||9.37 mg|
|Shatavar (Asparagus racemosus)||9.37 mg|
|Sugandh Vacha (Valeriana wallchii)||9.37 mg|
|Praval Pishti||1.87 mg|
|Jaharmohra pishti||0.94 mg|
|Mukta pishti||0.37 mg|
One tablet twice a day with milk or water, or as prescribed by your physician or Ayurveda expert. Children below five years of age can be give half tablet twice a day and children above 5 years can be given one table a day.
Medha vati is safe for long term use without any side-effect. However, to some may cause mild gastric irritation and pain in the abdomen. To avoid these side effects, Medha vati should be taken after meals. Pregnant women should consult a doctor before taking this supplement.
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician