Rymanyl Capsule - A safe and effective antiinflammatory and antiarthritic therapy
Buy Rymanyl Capsule - A safe and effective antiinflammatory and antiarthritic therapy | Free Delivery Worldwide | TheIndianSuperstore.com
RYMANYL capsule is a herbomineral composition with anti-inflammatory, analgesic and immunomodulatory properties. Balsamodendron mukul, Vitex negundo, Ricinus communis and Oroxylum indicum exhibit antiinflammatory properties. Withania somnifera reduces the further degradation of cartilage matrix thereby, delaying the progression of arthritis.
- Controls pain, inflammation and degenerative process without any side effects
- Effective and well tolerated
- Safe for long-term use, unlike NSAIDS and corticosteroids
- No known drug interaction
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Sprains and strains
- Joint pain and lower back pain
- Cervical and lumbar spondylitis
RYMANYL capsule is a herbomineral composition with antiinflammatory, analgesic and immunomodulatory properties.
- Shyonaka, Nirgundi, Parijatak, Deodar, Erandmool – Antiinflammatory
- Guggul shuddha – Antiarthritic, antiinflammatory
- Ashwagandha – Reduces degradation of cartilage matrix, modulates inflammatory responses
- Karpur – Analgesic
- Consumption of bitter vegetables like bitter gourd, bitter variety of drumsticks are recommended
- Consumption of garlic, ginger and jeera is recommended
- Use hot/lukewarm water for drinking and bathing
- Supportive therapies such as Jaanubasti, Katibasti, appropriate type of massages from an Ayurvedic expert is recommended
- Avoid foods that cause constipation
- Avoid rice, pulses, sour foods, non-vegetarian and fried foods
- Avoid exposure to cold, winds or rain
- Avoid bathing with cold water and consumption of cold/chilled water
- Avoid going to bed immediately after meals
- Avoid irregular sleeping habits
- Avoid suppression of natural gas
This item is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage..
Pack of 20 capsules
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician