GUM TONE Gel - An herbal gel for healthy gums
Buy GUM TONE GEL - An herbal gel for healthy gums | Free Delivery Worldwide | TheIndianSuperstore.com
GUM TONE gel is a unique formulation of astringents which tightens gums and arrests bleeding. Babbul (Acacia arabica) and Bakul (Mimusops elengi) in GUM TONE inhibits the growth of salivary bacteria and prevents the formation of cavities. Shuddha phitkari (Alum) strengthens the gums and arrests bleeding. Vajradanti (Barleria prionitis), Lavang (Caryophyllus aromaticus), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) and Khadir (Acacia catechu) have antibacterial & antiplaque activity. Karpoor (Camphora officinarum), Kaiphal (Myrica nagi) and Saindhav offer a long lasting natural fresh breath. Nirgundi (Vitex negundo) and Kankola (Piper cubeba) are antiinflammatory and analgesic. Regular use of GUM TONE is recommended especially in diabetic patients who are prone to develop gingivitis. GUM TONE is also recommended for regular use to maintain oral hygiene.
- Controls inflammation and prevents bleeding of gums
- Prevents formation of dental plaque on regular use
- Prevents halitosis and provides fresh breath
- Removes stains on teeth
- Bleeding, spongy and painful gums (Gingivitis)
- Prevention of plaque formation and dental caries
- Halitosis (Bad breath)
- Post-scaling to reduce dental pockets
- GUM TONE is a unique formulation of astringents which tightens gums and arrests bleeding.
- Alum, Bakul chhal & Babul chhal – Inhibit growth of salivary bacteria and prevent the formation of cavities
- Vajradanti, Lavang, Amla & Khadir chhal – Potent antibacterial & antiplaque
- Karpoor, Kaiphal & Saindhav – Natural mouth fresheners
- Nirgundi, Kankola – Antiinflammatory & analgesic
- Brush teeth twice— in the morning and at bedtime
- Brushing teeth after each meal or consumption of sweets is advisable
- Maintain good oral hygiene
- Reduce the consumption of sweets
- Consult the dentist if there is bleeding from gums after brushing the teeth
- Avoid smoking and chewing tobacco.
This item is not known to have any side effects.
Tube of 50 gms
-- Who should avoid taking this medicine? - As the effect of this product on pregnant and nursing women is not known, this Ayurvedic supplement is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
-- Please inform your physician before consuming in the following situations: diabetes, hypertension
-- Do not combine any medications without first asking your doctor / Ayurvedic Physician.
-- Do not exceed the stated dose - if unsure please contact Ayurvedic Doctor/Physician