Buy Ching's Secret Chicken Chilli Miracle Masala | TheIndianSuperstore.Com
Chicken Chilli Recipe
What you need
- 1 packet of Ching's Secret Chilli Chicken Miracle Masala
- 200g of boneless chicken cubes
- 2 tbsp. maida
- 1 tbsp. corn flour
- 5 tbsp. water (for the batter)
- 1 ¼ cup (200ml) water (for the sauce) salt to taste
- oil for deep frying
- 1 cup (100g) of diced vegetables (onion, capsicum, carrot)
- 1 slit green chilli
- 2 cups (300ml) water
Chicken Pakora – Mix 200g of boneless chicken cubes with 2 tbsp. maida (refined wheat flour), 1 tbsp. corn flour, 5 tbsp. water & salt to taste. Deep fry till golden brown & keep aside.
- Add 3 tsp (20g) Ching’s Secret Chicken Chilli Miracle Masala to 2 cups (300ml) water & mix well.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan & stir-fry 1 cup (100g) of diced vegetables (onion, capsicum, carrot), 1 slit green chilli (add more if you want it hot) & Chicken Pakora* for 2-3 minutes.
- Add masala mixture & stir well. Bring to boil & simmer for 2-3 minutes. For thicker gravy simmer for 3-4 minutes. Garnish with chopped spring onion & serve hot!
You can enjoy this with Veg fried rice, Schezwan fried rice or even plain steamed rice.